So the results are in, and as someone very dear to me phrased it, the outcomes are very bittersweet. I have been all fired up lately and frankly, I am just tired of being angry. In my hay day, as you know, you could find me picketing in front of any generic Target store for animal rights or encouraging voters to sign petitions to protect critters from steel traps. Now, I have found myself donating money to the critter cause and even waving the bird to folks on the corner who were boasting yellow signs that claimed to protect my marriage.
Anywho, it is all over now. Both speeches were inspiring and gracious, and I was captivated by the thousands of people who stood in the cold night to hear the words of their future pres. I will now continue to Tivo Sesame Street and try to fit another pug agility show into my busy mom schedule. I am happy to say that my private practice is still going exceptionally well, but is truly beginning to feel like work with the occasional child abuse report. Other than that, not much else happening on this end of the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is the best of all to have such a kind and loving daughter who has always been tolerant of others and has dedicated her career to helping others.
Post a Comment