Okay, Okay, this was pretty cute. I actually shed a tear over lil' Abigail and Roscoe. I'm now waiting for the sequel featuring Miss Fuss and her two cross dressing best friends Quentin and Delilah. ;o)
Oh my word! ok, that made me cry! :( soo adorable! and to see them growing up together! made me love puggies even more! :) oh!! squeeze my lil' Quentin and Delilah May!! :) kisses from auntie!!
OK, so here you are. Welcome to my blog of famous quotes, inspiring thoughts, and profound statements of knowledge that stem from decades of high quality edumacation and umpteen years of experience in the mental health field. Well, not really, but I would love for you to take a look at a day in the life of a now stay at home mom of one daughter and two pugs, living in the outskirts of the world. I know, doesn't sound like much but what can I say, who needs pimentos.
4 comments:
Okay, Okay, this was pretty cute. I actually shed a tear over lil' Abigail and Roscoe. I'm now waiting for the sequel featuring Miss Fuss and her two cross dressing best friends Quentin and Delilah. ;o)
And that you may have!
my favorite scenes were the looking out the window scenes, where both little bodies are exactly the same size. Too cute!!! Auugh!!!
Oh my word! ok, that made me cry! :( soo adorable! and to see them growing up together! made me love puggies even more! :) oh!! squeeze my lil' Quentin and Delilah May!! :) kisses from auntie!!
Post a Comment