Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Are you kidding me right now?

May I please speak to Amanda?
This is she.
This is Greg calling from the Ellen DeGeneres Show.
HI! How are you?
I am fine, and you?
Great.
Have you been to a taping of Ellen before?
Nope!
I have two tickets for you for December 19th.
(Screams, Jumps, Cheers, Hoorays, More Unintelligible Noises, etc., etc.)
Is it for one of the Christmas shows? (How Non-PC)
Yes. It is a scheduled Holiday Show. (How PC)

That is how it all sounded last night, when I got the call from NBC. For those of you who are not familiar with the Ellen show, right around the Holiday season, Ellen holds her 12 Days of Giveaways! I am going! Myself and my extraordinary amazing super fantastic friend will be traveling to the distant city of Burbank to see the taping! I can't wait! Oh my GAWD!!!

Post to be continued...

1 comment:

Nicko Toole said...

I live in Burbank. {= D