Monday, November 5, 2007

How much for the Green One?


Is it 2:00 yet? Lunch was good. The soup was a little salty though. I bet I could play Jingle Bells on her xylophone? Did I spell xylophone right? Hey, sounds like Jingle Bells. How did that happen? It is already 1:40. We better get going. Hi. Olivia is here for her haircut. OK. Lisa will take care of you. Why is she fussing? She did just fine the last time. Don't cry. Here is Dora. Do you want to see Dora? Oh, what about this cat in the funny black costume. Look at him. Do you want to drive the hot pink car? What do cars say? vroom....vroom....this isn't working. Should we just give up? How old is Lisa? Am I getting a complex about my age? Every post mentions age. She couldn't be more than 16. How does that look? Are her bangs to short? Well, you probably couldn't fix that now anyway, right? That will be $22. Did she just say $22? She only cut 3 hairs! Does Lisa know she is only 1? Really, $22? Can she have a balloon? Please, we need something for $22. Here is a red one. Don't let the balloon go. Oh no, if she lets the balloon go, I will have to hear it the whole way home. Let mama hold the balloon. OK, we are home. Are those still the sweet potatoes that I spilled on the garage door months ago? Lazy sweet potatoes.

1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

Really, $22...I would have cut her 3 hairs for $11! ;o)